The Pan African Paediatric Surgical Association (PAPSA)
1. Promote the practice, education, and the advancement of pediatric surgery in all Africa.
2. Promote and maintain high clinical and ethical research standards.
3. Foster the development of pediatric surgery in unprivileged areas in Africa.
4. Evaluate and to do goal direction research.
5. Establish a forum for communications between paediatric surgeons in Africa and other parts of the world through scientific meetings, workshops, websites, and scholarships.